Monday, November 30, 2015

Alpha Amino Extreme

I work out in the mornings.
Usually within 30 minutes of waking up.

I've always liked using pre-workouts.
Here lately though, I've not been to fond of the beta alanine and creatine.

The grape is amazing.
Seriously, it tastes like kool-aid.

It combines a 14 amino acids, a well studied 2:1:1 BCAA ratio blend and a 3X Leucine blend. it may help tofuel skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and reduce protein breakdown. I like this because it also features caffeine, B vitamins, as well as the clinically studied ingredient XCELICOR™. It also has a unique hydration blend.

I used some before my work out this morning.
I didn't seem to get tired as quickly.
I also don't seem to be as sore tonight.

Overall, I am pleased.
Although I know it's just the first day.
It's not a miracle worker.
I know that I won't get results unless I put in the work.

But, this tastes great.
No creatine, and no beta alanine tingles.
Even though there are plenty of people who enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment